August 23, 2010

off she went

Cordelia's first day of 1st grade is today. I am officially giving her to society. I hope they are kind and teach her the stuff she needs to know. It's scary.

Cordelia arriving at the bus stop. Decided to drive her to the bus stop and meet her at school since her backpack was overflowing and had to carry an extra bag with supplies.

Wyatt wondering what the heck is going on.
At the bus stop waiting.
We found where her class was and this is her showing what grade she is in.



I hope she has a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Solitare said...

Aunt Solitare and Uncle James say "Have a great first day, we love you!"

susie said...

Hope she has a fabulous first day!
Now they're all back at school (well not Wyatt and CJ, but that'll be here before you know it).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
supermom said...

Oh my goodness, she is going to 1st grade! My how time flies. Hope she had a great day. Noah loves first grade, more than Kindergarten. I love to see them excited about school!