Cordelia loves to draw. I have paper covering the house, some stashed away and they all have drawings on them. I am low on printer paper because of her. She just loves to draw. She also loves to paint and play with play-doh.
Wyatt loves to eat paper.
Eddie has the talent of drawing also. He is very talented with wood also.
My little brother and older brother both have the talent of drawing.
My sister has the talent of sewing and other creative touches.
My Mother inlaw can draw, paint, sew and other talents.
My Father inlaw can paint and is a great cook.
My sister inlaw can draw, paint and make the cutest quilts.
My brother inlaw, well I don't know if he can paint or sew... But I know that his wife is crafty, can sew and she does scrapbook.
I provided links to some of there blogs. Go take a lookie.
Today is Cordelia's first snow day. We woke up to a little less than 6 inches. More to come today. If this keeps going there probably won't be any school tomorrow either.
Took some quick picture the other day of Wyatt. He is growing up so fast! He is now pulling himself up and walking along the side of stuff. Now and then he lets go and stands for a few seconds then falls. He is into everything! lol More teeth have come in. He is loving baby food and can't get enough of it.
Christmas is coming way to fast and I have way to much stuff to do before then.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Happy Tuesday!
5 comments:
wow he is just growing so fast!!!
don't you just love being surrounded my artistic talent. It is a wonderful thing to have.
my goodness, W is so big. cracks me up. he is quite the little man!
Love the pictures of Wyatt. He's probably about one step ahead of you all the time now. Just you wait til he can keep up with Cordelia. Then you're gonna have fun!!
We're really cold here, -6 when I came home from work. Sure hope it warms up some soon.
We might end up with a wind chill day off this Thursday. The weather forecasters are predicting a high of 8 degrees, with negative windchills all day. When it's that cold they don't want the children standing at the bus stop. I'm so not ready for this weather.
Nice pictures, Hope to see the real thing soon... -17 last night but it's +16 today MUCH warmer....
Post a Comment