November 28, 2009

A presentation and a birthday

I was hoping to get this post up Wednesday. That sure didn't happen. Then I started to think I would be able to do it on Thursday. Nope. So here it is Sunday.

The week of the 16th, Cordelia was student of the week. On Friday the 20th she did her presentation. The teacher had given her a questioner and she would base her presentation off of that. She did an awesome job!!!









On that Sunday it was Ed's birthday. We made him a cake. This cake was so moist and chocolaty.


It is called Too Much Chocolate Cake. I will be making it again for sure.

We have the tree up. YEAH!! The stockings are hung. Yeah!! I just need to get on the ball for Christmas gifts. Great Grandma Thomas gift arrives this week. 1 down, so many to go.

Hopefully it doesn't take me 2 weeks to do another blog post.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

supermom said...

oh my goodness, look at C. She looks so confident up there. Go C. Boy she sure is growing up so fast!

susie said...

Love the pictures of Miss C. I can't believe that she is growing so fast!

You missed all the excitement here for Thanksgiving, and I can guarantee that we are NOT going to do a repeat performance! Unfortunately, it was so exciting, that I didn't remember to grab the camera and take pictures!

Anonymous said...

Of course, she's also perfectly dressed for the presentation. So cute!