We are, wait, Cordelia is patiently waiting for her first day of "real" school tomorrow. She is so happy, excited, bouncing off of walls. A happy child.
I will be posting pictures I take from her first day sometime this week hopefully.
Karen, mines started. Next week sometime we are gonna have a coffee break chat, right??
Peace and quiet is coming my way! YEAH!!
3 comments:
yes, yes, i hope she had a wonderful day!
we will definitely have to chat.
we had orientation this morning. i was pretty sad. and overwhelmed with all the instructions, papers to sign and things that we have to work on with him. ugh! i know he is in good hands though. he is going to have a wonderful teacher.
Hope the day was great for her! M really loved her new school too!
My, not only is my little princess, or should I just say princess (not so little anymore), beautiful but what a handsome little brother she has. He certainly doesn't look like a lump of clay. The OldManFromBlackForest(grandpa) misses ALL of you.
_love to all
Post a Comment