I really thought today was the first day of school. I started to panic about a week ago. No one had told me if Cordelia was gonna be in AM or PM class. So I called to find out. Good thing I did, otherwise we would be showing up today for her first day of school. So, today we are going for testing. Weird, I know. I guess they test to see what is better for the child. Then the teachers get together and decide whether the children are AM, PM or all day. Yes, I said all day. Totally didn't know this was an option. I hoping for all day. Cordelia needs this. She loves school.
Friday, there is a get together to tour the school and meet the teachers. I wish they would inform us of this stuff in the packet they give you when you register your kid.
Wish us luck! Cordelia is on cloud 9 to be going to school today, even if it is for testing.
Happy Wednesday!
1 comment:
i know, it is such a new experience for you. i have many questions/concerns. but Noah's school has us come Monday morning to let us know what they expect from us and him and I am sure to fill us in on how this whole K thing works. Then we take Noah Monday night for an hour so that he can meet his teacher, take his school supplies and sign up for his first day which will be Tues, Wed or Thurs.
oh buddy, not so sure I am ready for all of this. :O)
Post a Comment