July 8, 2009

Follow up

When I was pregnant with Wyatt and had my second ultra sound, they saw that his kidney was enlarged. So they sent my to a specialist. The Specialist found that both kidney were enlarged. He wasn't to worried about it since it more common with boy babies. Something that most grow out of and would require for us to do check ups on his kidneys.

Yesterday we went for his 1st follow up ultra sound. The ultra sound tech said that the right one looks normal but the left one is still enlarged. Now we just wait to find out the "real" results from his pediatrician and find out where to go from there. The tech also said that we will probably have to do another follow up ultra sound later on.

That pretty much all I know as of now. When I find out more I will share it.

Please still keep us in your prayers that he will out grow this and nothing BIG will come of it.

Hugs and Love to all!

2 comments:

supermom said...

praying for the little man! hugs girlie!

susie said...

Oh, I certainly hope that he's going to be ok. I sure he will be.