Got the results from the pediatrician on Wyatt. It is confirmed that the left kidney is still enlarged. Gonna do another ultra sound @ 6 months if no problems happen before then.
Every Thursday evening Downtown Grand Junction hosts a farmers market. We went to see what it was all about. It was amazingly HOT!!! I couldn't believe how many people showed up. I think it was great that people showed up to support their local vendors. Lines up the wazoo to buy local produce. I decided not to get any since it was so hot and didn't want to make the family wait in line with me.
Here are some pictures I took while there.
Cordelia couldn't believe they were handing out free cupcakes!

Can you tell she enjoyed it?

Grandma, calling Grandma. Here are some pictures for ya!





Well Ed is off to school. I will miss him. 2 weeks should go fast, right? lol
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment