I managed to convince myself to try growing some tomatoes this summer. I was gonna try the upside down hanger for the plants and then thought to myself I don't have a place to hang them. So I picked up a BIG planter to plant them into. I got the quick mature kind. Hopefully they taste good.
Next goal?
Plant them... That is the plan for today and hopefully I will remember to take pictures of this adventure.
Little Wyatt or should I say BIG Wyatt is sleeping right now so I am taking the chance to post this and do some web browsing. Time flies when I am taking care of everything. Geesh, I seriously think I don't have time to think. I want to accomplish so much but seem to get behind on something or seriously forget something. Take a deep breath is what I keep telling myself. Deep breath. Now don't get me wrong, Life is good. Life is just busy. So to everyone, I am not ignoring you, I am not avoiding you. I am just trying (really trying) to keep my house together. Toilets clean, laundry clean and folded and put away.Dishes done, everyone gets a bath/shower every few days, yada yada...That reminds me the clean basket is overflowing. Better get off of here and do that while C is busy and Wyatt is asleep.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment