
Went and saw Janet yesterday."Looking good" she said. I am 10 lbs. away from my first weigh in with her. YAHOO! Not much left to shed and then I think I am gonna set myself some goals for some more weight loss. She couldn't believe how big Wyatt is already. She and I decided to put him on the scale. She guessed 10 lbs. and I guessed 12 lbs. Well........
.
.
.
.
.
He weighed in at 11 lbs and 15oz.
She picked him up and then gave him back real quick. To heavy she said. lol








I didn't get any pictures of us planting the tomato plants. Maybe I will try again when the tomato's show up.
Everyone go enjoy your weekend.
Ta ta for now :)
2 comments:
oh my goodness, he is so cute. look how much he has changed.
tomato plants, i am so jealous. i can't grow those darned things. 2 years and NO luck! bleck!
love the pic Ed took. very cool!
Love the pics, tell Ed to keep finding things to photograph. Glad to see that Wyatt's hair is coming back. Don't know who he looks the most like yet, guess I'd have to say Cordelia. So glad he is calmer, at least for now!
Post a Comment