We are just waiting till the time comes to go to the hospital. The countdown I put on my blog says it is only 15 days till our family grows.
I am getting more and more tired everyday. Doing anything is just something I just don't want to do. I am just tired, warn out. I manage to get some stuff done in the morning and by the time I get back from dropping Cordelia off at preschool and get home I am exhausted. My butt drags till bedtime. Not to mention, I know I am cranky. Really, don't take it personally.
Cordelia has been asking numerous times everyday "When is my baby brother coming again?", I have been answering her with "I just don't know, hopefully soon". She is getting anxious. Ed has been saying stuff "You ready to POP him out yet?" , "Another contraction? Does that mean he is popping out real soon?" and on and on and on with stuff that is very similar to those. Not being very sensitive in my eyes, more like he is trying to get a rise out of me. Bugger.
Baby room pictures to share.




Well, I am tired. Gonna go put my feet up before it is time to go get Miss Cordelia from school.
Toodles!
3 comments:
ahhh, looks like you are ready. i was hoping you would post pics of his room! hang in there, he'll be here before you know it!
Hi Rachel - this is Kim - Eddie's cousin. Hang in there! Right before Kade was born Kent kept accusing me of hogging the baby -- cute at first, but really annoying towards the end :) The baby's room looks great!
The baby's room looks so wonderful! I bet you can't wait to meet your new arrival. What an exciting time for you! Here's hoping you "pop" him out real soon :) Hugs!!
Post a Comment