December 21, 2008

Stunned and Stunning



Thank you, Liz! It is such an honor to receive any kind of award. But when it is for a blog it is like an extra treat. Means someone out there is reading my life story.

Liz, you are an amazing woman who is living such an inspiring life. I met her on CKMB and she has always shown me kindness and friendship. Oh and don't forget the awesome work she has always shared. What talent she has and what she has accomplished with her art. You go girl!!

Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

This is always the hard part for me, picking the next people to pass an award onto. No one likes to feel left out. So please don't. I will try to pick some that I haven't picked before. Thinking I will go with some of the blogs I have recently found.


  1. scrappin{jewlz}
  2. Just Jenn
  3. Yard Sale Kind of Luck
  4. Crop-a-holic's Creations
  5. work for scraps


All these ladies do some Kreativ work ! Go check them out and leave them a "TOOT"

Ta-ta for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! So sweet of you to do that!! Take care!!