December 23, 2008

Christmas crisis adverted!

I have been so wrapped up with everything else in life that I have forgotten to make time to go shopping for my precious Cordelia. Santa's surprise was purchased on Black Friday, so there was no worries there. But, I just hadn't found the time to sneak away from her and Ed to go shopping.

Well, this morning Ed was here. We planned on going to the store tagged teamed. Well, by the time he got done shoveling the 6 inches in our driveway and sidewalk he got called out. Bummed I was. But don't fear, I put on the Momma panties and went shopping anyways, with Cordelia in tow.

I pretty much told her we were going shopping for a special little girl and stuff to make cookies. Some stressful moments while shopping, but I got a couple of things that she didn't noticed. So all is good. Gonna leave the stuff we got in the trunk till she goes to bed and I will have to wrap like there is no tomorrow tonight ;)

Whew! So happy that it is all done. Now to see if Ed manages to go shopping for me. I have a feeling that Christmas might be late for me this year. All is good, all is happy, all is healthy. Not much more I could really ask for this Christmas. I guess you could say, I already have my gifts.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

7 comments:

supermom said...

so glad you got your stuff. wow, bet you were sweating. wow! this is one she'll never forget. lol!

Harley Dee said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!! :)

<3 Koala Love

Trish said...

thank you!! How about you? how was yours? I am ready to go on a diet-I have been eating nonstop, well, since I quit smoking, but today has been way overboard! Hope you had a great day, and will talk to you later:) I'm going back to read now, take care
Trish

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! :)

Planet said...

Hi Racheal!

Stopping by to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you had a fantastic day!!! janet

Stephanie said...

Hi Great gal! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!!

Planet said...

Yes you are right about the N Y resolutions, absolutely! Live each and every day to the fullest.

I SOOOOO am into KID ROCK!!! he was at the PNC arts center recently (a stadium close by) but we had other plans that weekend!!) I told Chris I WANT him to do karioki(SP) with me and we'll do the some Picture!!! I love that song!! HAHA!!
Anyway. I hope Corddelia got all the presents from Santa she wanted!!
Hugs!! janet