November 1, 2008

Finnally a winner!!! Halloween pictures included

So, I didn't win the BIG giveaway. But I still keep entering the other giveaways they host and persistence has come through for me!!

I WON!!! I am so excited!! Thank you Cosmo Cricket!! I will forever swoon for you. They have a really cute bird on their blog with a tutorial on how to make it, you have to go check it out

Halloween was fun. We did the cattle walk at the mall. If you have done trick or treating at your local mall you know what I am talking about. Then we came home and did the neighborhood. Cordelia managed to fill her bucket twice. I can't believe how much she managed. I think it was because she was so DANG adorable and probably batted her mascara covered eyelashes at everyone.

Need Ed to give up the pictures from his camera so I can post them. Here are the ones I took with my camera. They are straight from the camera so no editing has been done.



Poppa fixing the Princess's shoes


Got to make sure she will be able to walk in those beauties. You see what the Poppa is using? My tools! :)
If the shoe fits wear it.
Snow White is ready for the party.

But had a real hard time staying still for the photo shoot.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.


2 comments:

Shamrockgirl said...

How beautiful she is! sounds like she had a lot of fun!

supermom said...

oh my, is she adorable or what. miss o and her would be so stinking adorable together. love that ED is on the floor, awesome! my hubby needs to take some lessons from him. lol! can't wait to see his pics. :O)