WARNING!!!! More than likely this will be to much information about me and my pregnant body.
I have had the runs for 4 days, called the midwife yesterday to ask her what I could take. She called me back to tell me to go on a clear liquid diet for 24 hrs. I know she wasn't happy to hear the way I responded. What??? I said. I still have morning sickness. How am I supposed to keep the tummy under control? Liquids she replied, alot of them.
Once the 24hrs. are up I am to go onto the BRAT diet and see how everything down there reacts.
B- Bananas
R-Rice
A- Applesauce
T-Toast
If I am still having problems I am to call her and see what to do. She did talk about having to go the hospital. YEAH!! That was sarcasm.
So the last 20 hours have not been fun. I was/am HUNGRY!! Water, juice and Sprite are not doing it. In a few hours I will make myself some breakfast of bananas and toast. I can not wait to eat !!!
I am hoping to get some pictures up from our pumpkin patch visit up today and get a layout glued down and a picture or two, so I can share it.
Better get going so I can wish Ed off, he is going snowboarding for the first time this season. Go EDDIE!!! :) I hope he has a blast.
HUGS to all!!!
2 comments:
ok, you were right... GROSS!!! hope you feel better!
oh goodness, hope you are getting better. oh man. BRAT! ha, that is not fun. at least you will get something in your tummy. the baby has to be starving. lol. liquids just aren't enough! ugh! snowboarding. oh my goodness! seriously! wow! snow! Already? naaahhhh!
Post a Comment