October 9, 2008

Tuesday

Had my 2nd Dr. appt. on Tuesday. Which meant the I had the ultra sound done. They only reason they did it was to confirm my due date of April 15th. We are on tract. Everything looks good they said. No measurements done while doing the ultra sound. So I would think the will do them later on and hopefully we will then find out the sex of the baby. Got to hear the heart beat. I think when I woman hears the heart beat for the first time, it makes the pregnancy "REAL". It looks just like a peanut shell with arms and legs. :)

When I get back to Grand Junction I will hopefully be able to take a picture of the utra sounds pics and post them for everyone to OHhHhhh and AHhhhahahhhh. LOL

Next appointment will be in the end half of November.


We are back down here in the Springs to get our truck fixed. It broke over a year ago and has been sitting and sulking. Hopefully this won't cost too much.

Aspen were beautiful on the way down. The sun was lighting them perfectly. It made them look like they were glowing.

Toodles!

5 comments:

Trish said...

I am so glad that everything is going well!! I look forward to the pics-take care and have a great day:) oh and I hope your repairs weren't too expensive!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!! Cordelia will be so happy!!!

supermom said...

glad your apt was good. there IS something about a heart beat. nothing says "miracle" more than hearing that precious sound.

have fun in the springs this week.

Stephanie said...

April 15 is my big sis's bday! It always makes tax day so much better:) I'm glad all is going well with the littlest one! We need to get together and chat, I need a good belly laugh:)

Solitare said...

I am so glad everything looks good. I am excited for my next niece/nephew! Take care!