It has been very busy around here. I haven't really felt like blogging, creating anything scrappy. Maybe it is the weather. No complaints about it, just sun and more sun. It has been real nice to just slip on some flip flops and go outside. I know that Cordelia has been really enjoying it. No need to bundle up.
I want to take a moment and post how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband.
When we first found out that he had gotten the job for Halliburton. I told him that I wanted him to call as often as possible. His reply was something along the lines, "Ok, whenever I can". He calls us everyday if he has cell phone coverage on the sites. He knows that Cordelia is gonna call him before she goes to bed.
I think it was last week, Cordelia was calling as usual right before bedtime. She needs to leave a message on his voice mail. She is telling him goodbye and then just broke out into a sob. Ed calls the next day telling me that she doesn't need to be leaving those kind of messages. I know it broke his heart.
There have been days where he calls more than 2 or more times. I like it when he does. :)
What a strong man he has been. He amazes me, when I am down from this separation I try to remember that I am not the only one suffering. We all are. But only now and then will he let me know he is.
He is a great man for working so hard so I can be a stay at home. Thank you HONEY!!!
He pushed me to do a craft show to sell the altered frames I make. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have done it. THANK YOU HONEY!!!
Man oh man what I have I gotten myself into? There is just so much more I can say.
He supports me, he is my rock, he is my honey, he is my BUBBA, he is my hubba hubba hubby.
I love you!! I cherish you!!
I miss you!!!
He is staying in Grand Junction this week to look for a place for us. So keep your fingers crossed. I have waiting for this for over 6 months. It is time. I am ready to move on with my life get back into a routine with my family. I know he is.
Here are some pictures of my hunk.
What a lucky woman I am!! I count my blessings everyday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please say a few prayers for my dear friends son. He is ill in the hospital and they don't know whats wrong. You can see her post here.....quick post....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:
Post a Comment