I am so proud of you Jessica and Jade. You have made it to the end of High School with many obstacles in the way. But you never gave up! And look where it has taken you.
The future lies ahead with many possibilities. May you enjoy the future that lays ahead.
Love you!
Aunt Rachel
Now onto the pictures. I am not happy with some of the quality of them, but can't do anything about it.
What a beautiful family I have.














It snowed, rained, hailed while we were there. YUCK!! Look how beautiful it is in Steamboat Springs. I couldn't believe how green it was.





Is it a barn or a house. My guess is it is a house.
Happy Hump day everyone !!!!
XOXOXOXO
2 comments:
yes, you do have a beautiful famiy! very pretty neices. yest, the world is in thier hands, do with it what they wish! take it by storm, dream, don't ever give up.
love the scenery! Wow! sure beats our flat lands here!
Great pics and blog...luv all the snapshots...
Post a Comment