May 12, 2008

Sunny day OH sunny day don't go away

The Mother's Day card I made for Ed's Mom

Pictures I took on Mother's Day

Cordelia playing outside. It was such a beautiful day. Sunny and warm.







On our way to meet up with Aunt Bekka and her family. Cordelia was
excited to be going to a park.


At the park.

She was so proud of herself. She got across without falling off!


Jumping off the end shot.

On the way home. So sad....


Cordelia finding something that will take her mind off of being sad.

Stretching out the gum, OH so FUN!!

Thank you to all for making my Mother's Day so special. It was a good and tiring day. The best kind of days.

I am always excited when it is time for Eddie to come home for a visit. They are talking about snow, snow, cold, snow. So sad! I was hoping to spend time outside with all of us taking pictures. I hope the forecast changes.

Have a HAPPY Monday!!

Toodles,
Rachel

p.s. I will be back later with some pictures from our visit to El Paso that happened in the beginning of April.

3 comments:

supermom said...

Love the card. Beautiful!

The pictures of C are great. Looks like she had a great time.

Snow, couldn't you just spit. Enough already. Let the flowers bloom and the birds sing. Lets get on with spring. urgh!

Stacy said...

Gorgeous cards and loved the pictures of your dd.

Anonymous said...

Cute card and pictures! Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!