Last week Ed came down for yet another visit. He came home sick. Poor guy. When he gets sick, you know he is sick. He is one of those lucky people that barely is ever sick.
A few days of sleeping and taking Nyquil and he was ready to get moving.
We had a party for father inlaw's birthday on Saturday. Actually he threw himself a surprise party. SURPRISE!!! I hope he enjoyed himself, which I am pretty sure he did.
I got my memory card back from Ed and I finally got them blog ready. I wasn't to happy with them. A lot of them turned out blurry for some reason. Oh well.
Once again the pictures are clickable to full size. Hope you enjoy them!
He is my Hubba hubba hubby. :)



Again, this is the moon in the picture.





This is called Kissing Camels



Hopefully I will get around to another blog post before Friday. I will be going to my (cry cry) nieces graduation this weekend in Oak Creek . I can't believe they are graduation from High School. They are still my little munchkins!
Here is Ed with Jessica (on the left) and Jade (on the right).

In order from left to right- Jade, Jessica and Jewell. These pictures were taken back in 2000 at my sisters wedding.

When going through my pictures uploaded to photobucket, I found these beauties. Apparently I scanned them in, when? I don't remember.
In this bunch, Jessica with the messy face.
My borther's family.
Then Jessica and Jade. Yes, they are twins.

In this bunch, all three girls at Jason (their little brother) 1st birthday.
The twins sitting.
Jade on the blanket.
Jade, Jessica, Jewell holding their new baby brother Jason.

Well, Toodles for now. Hopefully I remember to take pictures at the graduation.
Happy HUMP day!!

2 comments:
you got some great pics.
have fun at the graduation. hard to believe how little ones grow up so fast.
hope you had a great time with your hubby while he was home and glad he is feeling better.
Great pictures.. Shame DH was sick but its always great to have them home.... Graduations... Happy but sad events... Have a good time...
Love the mothers day card....Lots of uses for that stamp... Looks good with the pp and colors
ANd the colt is gorgeous....
Have a great week..
Patti M
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
Post a Comment