Where does it say in the manual "What to do when your child says I HATE YOU"?
What do you do?
Run off and cry?
Spank them?
Put them in the corner until you cool off?
What OH what do you do?
She said it when I told her that I meet her upstairs- she was wanting me to do it move on her terms. On her way up she turned and looked at me and said the most hurtful thing. Then took off. BUT I caught her. Grabbed her by her shirt in midair, picked her up and put her in her room. She cried and cried. I didn't feel sorry for her one bit. She cooled off and then said it again. HTH??? I swear, girls are hard to bring up. Full of emotion. Crazy emotions.
Hopefully the day goes on with out hearing the heart breaking words again.
What do you do?
Run off and cry?
Spank them?
Put them in the corner until you cool off?
What OH what do you do?
She said it when I told her that I meet her upstairs- she was wanting me to do it move on her terms. On her way up she turned and looked at me and said the most hurtful thing. Then took off. BUT I caught her. Grabbed her by her shirt in midair, picked her up and put her in her room. She cried and cried. I didn't feel sorry for her one bit. She cooled off and then said it again. HTH??? I swear, girls are hard to bring up. Full of emotion. Crazy emotions.
Hopefully the day goes on with out hearing the heart breaking words again.
2 comments:
Oh, I remember when that happened to me... Talk about turning your world upside down......I think every mother goes through that at some time......I said the same thing back and asked her if she like it....Told her don't say something if you wouldn't like it said to you...Course, she was a pre-teen.....But I did cry my heart out after...
Patti
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!
oh my, that is terrible hurtful! i haven't experienced that yet. i don't look forward to it either. mine are really good about telling me that "they don't love me". i don't know if they know what they are really saying. i think you did the right thing by putting her in her room. so sorry you had to hear such hurtful words today!
Post a Comment