Wednesday- we did a drive through Garden of the Gods. Did a quick stop at balancing rock.



Thursday-He wanted to take pictures at the Garden of the Gods. So, we went before sunrise - which means we woke up at 4 am - and took pictures of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.




And I took pictures too! But with the Sony.
Well, folks. I just figured out that Ed ended up taking the other memory stick back with him. I forgot to take the case out of the camera bag. Boo HOOO!!! Here are the ones I have on the stick I do have. At a later date I will post my pictures that Ed has.


So what do you think?Oh and see I figured out the watermark stuff. At least I think I did. Think it works?
The pictures a clickable, that should enlarge them.
Have a great week!!!


2 comments:
Love the first picture of Cordelia posing....Little miss model, too cute......Great pictures.... I love the first two of the mtns., kinda explains it all but you can't help going back to check all of them out again......
Patti
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!
Those are great pictures!! :)
Post a Comment