April 1, 2008

I love the pictures on this layout. My Cordelia is one spoiled little chitlen. Come on, at 3 riding bare back on Grandma and Grandpa's horse. What a lucky girl. The pictures were taken last summer. And I didn't know she was riding until Grandma shared the pictures with me. I was in shock! Really, not mad shock. Shock that no one told me. I am grateful that Cordelia gets to experience this. And I need to make sure to document it all so she can never forget.


SO, Enjoy the layout.



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WOW, what a great LO!! She's such a big girl on the horse! She's also a brave girl!

:)

Christina Carnoy said...

cute lo!

Debbie Sherman said...

Wow! that's a big horse for such a little girl! Cute LO!

Linda said...

Love the lo. The pics are great.

supermom said...

love it!

PattiM said...

I loved this LO when I saw it..... Lucky girl to have this opportunity.....Definitely something to do an album about with LO's for each year she's riding.... I love the picture with the horse turned towards your Cordelia...

Patti