
I was notified by Karen about this nifty idea for your ribbons. Gonna have to get some old style clothes pins and give it a try. Looks like it shouldn't be to time consuming or expensive. Then I can find myself a big jar to put it all in OR find some smaller ones to divide them by color.
Here is a link to blog by Nichole Heady & Papertrey Ink {capture the moment}: Ribbon Jar
Thanks for sharing Karen!
I was looking at the blog and found some really cute ideas for cards. Here are some of the ones that caught my eye





If you got the time go check the blog out. Some great ideas and helpful tutorials are there.
{capture the moment}
Toodles!
Rachel
3 comments:
Ohhhh, love the papertrey site! I want the heart label set that they have. They sure show some gorgeous samples don't they?
Great cards, love the fold one!
Love that blog! Thanks for sharing! My brother & his wife & kids moved to Col. Springs last year. I have yet to visit. Maybe when it warms up!
Post a Comment