February 1, 2008

Bad review for the rubon runner from Daisy D's

I have contacted customer service with Daisy D's. They say


Rachel,

That is how the rub on tape is supposed to look. However the small spot at the beginning is where you must have not been placing it hard enough or at the right angle because it broke up and didn’t stick correctly. But the design was correct. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Megan Murdock

National Accounts Sales Executive

Daisy D's Paper Company




WTH! It sure doesn't look the picture on the runner itself. Not happy with this one. I have the stitch one and don't have a problem.










What would you do? I think I am gonna just throw them away and never buy them again.

Oh well, you can't love everything you buy.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I have the stich ones and they look good on smooth c/s. Glad I didn't go out and buy more now though! Sorry you had to be the "lab rat."