December 11, 2007

Wow, I found something else to giveaway

So I was going through this box and found out that I still have some gift card holders left. Also, I managed to buy something for everyone and didn't even buy one gift card. So I actually have no use for them this season. So I am gonna RAK some of them.


What you have to do.

Tell me what is on your wishlist for Christmas this year. It could be the whole list or just one thing...

I will pick 3 winners and each will recieve 2 gift card holders.

I want to get these out in a few days, so why don't I let it run till Thursday in the afternoon.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great project! I could use some gift card holders. ;) Thanks for the opportunity to win a RAK.

My Christmas list has the Cuttlebug on it along with the Crop-A-Dile. ;)

Anonymous said...

At the very top of my christmas list, Storage!! All my product is going to spill out of my craft room! Thanks, Shawna

GLOANN said...

Would love to have some of your gift card holders. Have several gift cards already and need to purchase some more yet. As for my list. . .a digital sb beginner's program among other things. Gloria

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win a rak!
On my wish list is some Cuttlekids dies so I can do projects with my 4yr old son. We have the pirate ones and he loves the cuttlekids machine.
also I would love a project desk!
Merry Christmas!

Marcia said...

What beautiful gift card holders!! Hopefully I'll only have one gift card to give away this year, but if my DD doesn't hurry up and decide what she wants for Christmas she may just get 1 too!! LOL!

My Christmas list includes a Cuttlebug and some dies for it (oh and anything 'antiquey' as I told my DS!!)

Marcia (CKMB - cmriker1)

Karyn said...

Those are cute! My wish list is pretty simple...scrapbook supplies, lol. I usually don't ask of anything from anyone and just go bu the goodies I want when I need them while doing the rest of the holiday season shopping.