Ladies, I think you all are on CKMB so send me a PM to *SunnyNColorado* with you address. Need to get these out as soon as possible so you all can have them for Christmas.
Rach can you send me the link to that you tube video? I can't hear her with the music on the blog. :) I just got my KNK in the mail yesterday and have not figured it out yet. I would love to hear what she has to say!! You can email me the link at Stacey@allmomentsremembered.com
3 comments:
Cute RAK! Thanks for making the board a great place to hang out!
congrats ladies! random.com I will have to remember that!
Rach can you send me the link to that you tube video? I can't hear her with the music on the blog. :)
I just got my KNK in the mail yesterday and have not figured it out yet. I would love to hear what she has to say!!
You can email me the link at
Stacey@allmomentsremembered.com
Thanks,
Stacey
Post a Comment