November 5, 2007

I decided to enter the pine cone ornaments that I have been slaving over into a contest that my friend Stacey hosts. She has a store that you all need to check out. http://allmomentsremembered.com/

So I wake up and see that she had already picked out 2 winners. Me thinking that she picked some magazine worthy people. Well, she did! And I was one of them. DAY OF GLORY WINNERS FOR WEEK #1 You have to check out Kelli's LO. She skillfully managed a Layout with bright pink Bazzill. She pulled it off perfectly. It's GORGEOUS!

Thanks Stacey for hosting this contest! What a fantastic idea. She will be hosting them weekly everyone. So go take pictures and email them in. Here is the link to her posting with all the directions and email for the contest. Okay scrapbookers start your creativity! DAY OF GLORY info....


Thanks again Stacey! I am off to go do a happy dance!! lol...

Toddles,
Rachel

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! Your ornaments were beautiful!! ...Now, back to your dance...lol

Anonymous said...

Cool