November 1, 2007

A BIG change is coming our way

It's about time to pick up and move. Yeah you heard me right. Ed has accepted a job with Halliburton. We will be moving to Grand Junction, CO. The plan is to pack up the week before Thanksgiving and get Cordelia and I settled in with his parents. He starts the Monday after Thanksgiving. While he is up there for his 30 days of training he is gonna look for a place for us to call home.

I didn't want to try to brave it out in a hotel room. It would be just to hard to contain a 3 yr old and a kitty in one. We will be forwarding our mail to his parents house until we have our own address. If you need to contact us please do it by email or through our cell phone. If you need the cell phone number please email me.

5 comments:

supermom said...

so, are ya ready for your craft show that is tomorrow? ha ha! just kidding! i know it is next weekend. good luck on your move, i am so excited for you! :O)

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I love moving! I hope it all goes well, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all.

All moments remembered said...

WOW!!! I wish you all the happiness in this move! May your hubby find the perfect place to call your home!! Enjoy your time with his parents and watching Cordelia interact with them on a daily bases.
Happy packing!!
Stacey

Samantha said...

That is a big change! Moving is such a pain, at least for me. I've moved so many times being a Marine wife, it's hard to keep track. I hope your move is as stress-free as possible!!

~Sam
(aka, HappyScrappySam)

All moments remembered said...

Go see my blog and be sure to scroll down!! :)