October 28, 2007

Tagged!!!

Gotta run and hide! These always make me nervous for some reason. Stacey (scraphappy1yahoo CKMB) tagged and here it goes.


7 random facts about me

  1. My middle name is Marcelline. A family name.
  2. I heart CKMB
  3. I am getting ready for my 2nd craft show and I am just as nervous as I was for the 1st one.
  4. Ed and I have been together for 10 years and married for over 4 years.
  5. I ran a skydiving company but never had the balls to do it and I don't regret it either.
  6. I love Colorado weather.
  7. I love sharing the stuff I make whether it is scrapbooking, altering, or just crafting.
So now I need to tag 7 bloggers

  1. Nicole (crop-a-holic CKMB)
  2. Karen (NO_Mom CKMB)
  3. Stephanie (dueckcowgirl CKMB)
  4. Annie (DaisyDo ckmb)
  5. Lissete (ckmb)
  6. doodlebugmom (ckmb)
  7. Erika (journeyfan ckmb)

Have fun ladies!! Can't wait to come back and read your stuff.

Toodles,
Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I did mine :)

All moments remembered said...

Come share your crafts on my blog too!! I started a weekly contest there and you can win free products!! Tell everyone you know! LOL!!!
Stacey

doodlebugmom said...

I posted mine =)

Anonymous said...

I finally did mine :)