More artichokes for ya!!!In all it takes me hour and a half to complete just one of these. Thats also with having to stop every ten minutes to cater to Cordelia. Not to bad.
So what should the going price be for these? What would you pay?
Rachel, I would pay $20 without a second thought. I love beautiful homemade Christmas ornaments though. Oops, did I say ornaments? I meant to say artichokes;)
I would say an easy $15!! Gosh those are just gorgeous!! I hope you sell tons of them!
I am excited the Bo Bunny word albums will be in the mail to me next week!! If you haven't seen them you need to go see my site! CUTE!!! Plus I add the whole line of Bo Bunny papers and stickers to help you decorate your albums.
You have been TAGGED!! Check out my blog and see what I did there.
Rules: Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other people and leave them a comment to let them know you tagged them; and, post these rules on your blog!
I love these ornaments for chirstmas. Well it depends on where you are selling. Cersft show nothing less than $20. Otherwise to individuals (stores) $12-15. They are soooooo gorgeous just like you!
7 comments:
Rachel, I would pay $20 without a second thought. I love beautiful homemade Christmas ornaments though. Oops, did I say ornaments? I meant to say artichokes;)
You have a very cute hand model there :) Does she get a portion of the profits? LOL
My neighbor got something like that at a craft fair last year. I think she paid $15 or $20 for them. They are very beautiful.
I would say an easy $15!! Gosh those are just gorgeous!! I hope you sell tons of them!
I am excited the Bo Bunny word albums will be in the mail to me next week!! If you haven't seen them you need to go see my site! CUTE!!! Plus I add the whole line of Bo Bunny papers and stickers to help you decorate your albums.
I need to add one more thing!!!
You have been TAGGED!!
Check out my blog and see what I did there.
Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other people and leave them a comment to let them know you tagged them; and, post these rules on your blog!
Those are very cute. Gosh, you keep busy, don't you? I have no idea what to charge. Depends on how much $$ you have into them.
I love these ornaments for chirstmas. Well it depends on where you are selling. Cersft show nothing less than $20. Otherwise to individuals (stores) $12-15. They are soooooo gorgeous just like you!
Post a Comment