August 27, 2007

Take me out to the ball game

Cordelia went to her first baseball game. I won the tickets from placing 2nd in a free poker tournament. It was the last home night game with a BIG fireworks show.
We had a blast! We saw a lot of foul balls that were hitting the stands. We saw a lot of food being eaten. We saw a lot of baseball.
Cordelia eating Ice Cream



They had a huge inflatable slide. Of course Cordelia saw it. We took her to ride on it. Here is the video.



The fireworks came fast. We were winning, so the game ended at the top of the ninth. Here is Cordelia rolling down the hill waiting for the fireworks. Looks like fun??? That grass was wet!





I have a video of the begining of the fireworks show and then some shots I took of them will follow.











What a great family night we had.

Toodles,
Rachel

No comments: