aww, I'm really glad you like it Rachel! Those are my favorite little notecards, from some crazy little stationary store in Seattle when I was there for CKC last year!
wow, you got the loot girl.;) looks like fun, can't wait to see what you make with all the yummies.
hey, i am online again. it was nice to have the summer off. i chgd my ckmb name to NO_Mom, it is shorter. are you still around? haven't seen you on and i can't pm you either. ugh!
2 comments:
aww, I'm really glad you like it Rachel! Those are my favorite little notecards, from some crazy little stationary store in Seattle when I was there for CKC last year!
wow, you got the loot girl.;) looks like fun, can't wait to see what you make with all the yummies.
hey, i am online again. it was nice to have the summer off. i chgd my ckmb name to NO_Mom, it is shorter. are you still around? haven't seen you on and i can't pm you either. ugh!
Post a Comment