July 28, 2007

If I had a flower....

I just finished this layout. It has some of my favorite pictures of Cordelia when she was a baby. She was 3 days old when they were taken. I am happy with the layout but feel it is lacking something. Anyone have any suggestions??

The scanner is driving me nuts! The colors are all off. When the camera is done charging I am gonna take a picture of the layout for a comparison.

All the paper is Basic Grey. Thanks for looking!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

p.s. Yes I know the rubon is crooked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the picture of the layout





Today was fun. Grandma didn't bring Cordelia home till 12 today. That was nice. I decided to run to the dollar store this morning for some cone shaped coffee filters and got there to early. Had to wait for an hour.Then they didn't have any. SO I stopped by good ole Walgreens. They had them 100 for $1.99. Not bad!!! Still haven't put them to use yet. On ckmb they are having a Holly Jolly July Cyber Crop. And they have a tutorial on how to make a coffee filter album. So I need to get moving on them.


Took some adorable pictures of Cordelia and Ed today.



And got some good ones of Cordelia playing outside.




Rachel
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Tya said...

Rachel - Love the layout and Cordelia's Red outfit. Very cute! :-)

PROLIX said...

Bonjour!

Merci for your nice comment on CK board!

I go on to work for realizing my dreams!

Bonne journée!

PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr