July 16, 2007

Harry Potter is definitely part of our lives

Cordelia's first trip to the movie theater was yesterday(Sunday July 15th, 2007). She was so excited to go. We kept telling her that the screen for the movie is the biggest ever. She loved that! She would reply the biggest screen ever, ever, ever, ever! She had me put some body spray on and she put her lip gloss on. I am sure that you can see the lip gloss in the pictures. Totally adorable! It's amazing what can excite a 3 year old!

She was great watching the movie. She had so much popcorn and candy to eat, that we didn't even have lunch and didn't eat till dinner. I am surprised that she didn't get sick. Well once again I am posting some pictures. These are right before we left for the movie.







xoxoxoxxoxo
Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One Life, MANY Chances. If at first you don't succeed, try again....