June 4, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well, it is almost that time. I started to pack last night. Which I hate doing since I am always worried about forgetting something. Which I am sure I will. Hopefully it isn't something big.

I am starting to get butterflies in the tummy. I am sure I won't be able to sleep soon because of it. Anxious about flying. I have never like flying. But ever since I lost my mom in a plane crash, I really have become apprehensive about it. I try not to make a big deal out of it.

So I found out that I can take Cordelia's car seat onto the plane. So that is what she will sit in. Hope it goes well. I bought some special stuff for her to do while in flight. I am hoping that one of my magazines I subscribe to come soon so I have something to read.

Well wish me luck! I will not be posting till after I get back.

Here are some pictures I recently took of Cordelia.









xoxoxoxoxxo
Rachel

2 comments:

Tya said...

Have fun on your trip! Cordelia is such a beautiful young lady. Great pictures! :D

Anonymous said...

Great Photos!! Your little girl is adorable!