Wednesday June 13,2007
Well, we are back from Houston. What a big change in weather it is! We are starting to settle down in the airplane for the ride home and the pilot does his announcement. And starts to tell us what the weather is like in Colorado Springs. He said 65! I was seriously starting to doubt him. I had been dying in Houston. Still have no idea what the temps were, BUT I felt like I was visiting HELL!!! Get out of the shower, you can't put your clothes on because you don't dry. It's a very sticky situation. I even got a heat rash on my back. I think Cordelia dealt with it better than I did.
So, the trip was a blast. We had filled days for sure. Stephanie and Matt went all out to show us around and take us to do exciting things to do. We went to Moody Gardens Aquarium Pyramid, San Luis Beach, a trip to the Old Navy outlet, a visit to one of the close malls and a whole lot of eating. Man oh man I think I gained ten pounds. I was eating like I had a never ending hole in my stomach. What a blast! Cordelia kept telling me she wasn't ready to go home. She didn't want to leave her Uncle Matt or Olivia. She really took to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday June 17,2007
My goodness have we hit the ground running since we have been home. I started this post and never finished it. I am just now on Sunday gonna try to finish this. I have added a slide show for some of the pictures of our trip.
I am in such a rush to finish the Father's Day cards for everyone. I sure do hope they appreciate them. I seem to always put my heart into these. It is sometimes hard to tell if recipients appreciate my hard work. I will post Ed's Father's Day card later.
Rachel
xoxoxoxoxxo


No comments:
Post a Comment