May 14, 2007

My very first post!!!

So I am taking the BIG dive into blogging. We will have to see how long I can keep up with it. I am going to try for once a week. I am so excited about this! I hope that my family and friends that I don't keep up with will feel like they are in the know. Life can just be so hectic, that before you know it months have past since you have had contact with someone.

Summer is just about to start here. YEAH!!! I am so ready to be playing outside with Cordelia till the sun goes down. It has been so wet here that everything is really green. I mean GREEN! The weather is still iffy, but it will do.

MOTHER'S DAY
Sunday, I woke up to Ed and Cordelia giving me a Mother's day card. Then Dad called to wish me a Happy Mother's day, while talking to him I noticed a dozen roses on top of the entertainment center. Ed was sneaky!!! He wanted to see how long it was going to take for me to notice.
Silly man!I love surprises.
We then spent a few hours at the park with Cordelia. Man, was it hard to get her out of there.



What a perfect Mother's day it was!

XOXOXO
RACHEL

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it looks like I am your first responder... Happy Mother's Day
It has been a pretty wet and cold spring for us here also. Down to 6 weeks until Danielle's wedding...whew! I am in the middle of remodeling our kitchen, made all the cabinets myself in the work shop I built last fall. I hope to be all done with the kitchen by the beginning of Jun. Stay in touch ... Love Uncle Dan

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel!! I am so glad you had a good Mothers day!! sorry i havent IMed you I have been really busy working!! but any way we need to set up a play date or sleep over soon madison starts summer break so we can do it any time, if you and ED wanted to "get away for a night or somethig just give me a call!!
Love YA!!
Laura
Steve is doing great too he has been working alot!! He says he loves you

Kimmie said...

WOOOHOOOO glad to see you in blogging world. Great job so far ill add to my favorites!!! kimmie (CK)

doodlebugmom said...

Welcome to BloggerLand

:o)
Linda

Lissete said...

Blogs are a great way to keep in touch plus it's the perfect journal for you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

P.S. I love your creations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland! I love your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Good to see a current picture of you and Cordelia. She sure is growing up. It is hard to believe that I haven't seen her for almost 2 years. Good way to stay in touch. We are getting ready to put our house on the market and buy a different one. Keep in touch. Jackie

Melissa said...

Welcome to the dark side, um, I mean, blogging! Glad you had such a good Mother's Day.