May 18, 2007

I am going to Houston

So I called my best friend (Stephanie) last night, just so I could hear her voice. We chatted for awhile and were ready to hang up. Then her husband (Matt) asked to speak with me. He confided to me that he wanted to fly out Cordelia and I out for a visit. He wanted to make it a surprise for Stephanie. I told him I was up for it. So I spent all day today searching for the cheapest airfare. Man that itself is a job.I think I searched 6 different sites. And spent about 5 hours looking for the right dates that would reveal the cheapest prices. But I pulled through and found it!!!
SO I AM GOING TO HOUSTON!!!! TO SEE MY DEAREST FRIEND STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He (Stephanie's husband Matt) kept asking me if I wanted him to tell Stephanie what we were up to. I personally wanted to totally be in her house before she knew. But that isn't going to happen. He CAVED. Weak man I tell yeah! So she knows. When he told her, she thought he was joking. Then he told me to talk up. He had me on speaker phone. She was quiet for a little bit. Then she started to cry. It made me want to also. We are just too excited! I am going to Houston!


Here some pictures of her and I around 1997
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

XOXOXOXXOXOXOXO
Rachel

2 comments:

Martha said...

What a sweet husband! I can tell you're excited!!! I'm sure you'll be sharing more pics AFTER you get to Houston. So, your husband is a photographer? I bet he takes lots of photos for you to scrap, right?

Megan said...

That's so exciting! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures!!