Isn't it amazing how everyday stuff can eat up your day? That has been how our life has been.
Cordelia is itching for blue skies that come with warmer temps. For the sun to stay up longer so she can play longer outside.
Wyatt is wishing for the same thing. It has been so cold that I just can't get him outside with out turning him into an ice cube. The walk to the bus stop in the morning just freezes him.
Now, Ed is enjoying his winter time. Well only when it entails snowboarding. He is ready for warmer temps to work in. I am sure I can speak for him that he is done dealing with chains for the trucks.
I am ready for spring. Not summer. Not fall but SPRING. I love watching everything come back to life. I love watching everything go through all of the different shades of green. I am ready to see if the Tulips we planted are gonna come up. I so hope so.
We are ready to get back to finishing the yard. Still no fence or grass in the back. YUCKY mud/clay only.
1 comment:
Amen, sista, I am tired of being cold too and am also ready to see life bloom again! :)
This girl can only watch so many movies and play so many board games. ;/
Post a Comment