The best gift we can give this year is LOVE. It's not about going out and spending a whole bunch of money (which I know I am guilty of ). It's not about having everything perfect (which is another thing I can be guilty of wanting). It not about the commercials you see on T.V.
I am striving to give a gift that shows that I am thinking about the person. Something they can use and when they do, they think of who gave it to them without rolling their eyes. It was about love.
Onto other stuff. I am late on blogging. I see it has been since Thanksgiving since I posted. Sorry about that.
As you can see I managed to make a nice looking turkey. It tasted pretty good to. Thank you Karen for guiding me! I ended up doing the roasting pan. I needed to have that golden turkey look... lol
Ed pointed out at the sunset one night and it was just BEAUTIFUL!
I found a recipe for blueberry sauce to use on pancakes and such. It's yummy!
I am hoping I get back on here before Christmas. Fingers crossed.
3 comments:
lol, you are funny. i never took the golden turkey into consideration. lol! Yours looked beautiful. fabulous job for your first one.
i agree with the gift of love thing, makes more sense to give someone something that means a lot to them.
You are a good person to put so much thought into your gifts. I'm giving gifts that fulfill other obligations. Our girls' Daisy troop was selling magazine, so all the nieces and nephews got a magazine subscription.
I love the blueberry pics :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! *hugs dear!*
Post a Comment