It's Wyatt. His internal clock hasn't acclimated with it yet. I am getting up at 5 - 5:30 every morning. YUCKO. It makes for long days. Now it isn't as bad as it was. He was getting up at 4- 4:30.
I have tried putting him to bed later. That doesn't work. It actually makes things worse.
When I actually sit down after everyone is in bed I am falling asleep. I fell asleep last night at 8:30pm. Geesh. I feel old!
So do we still need this time change? I think NOT! :)
On to other things
Here is the kids on the couch. Cordelia wasn't well on Friday and was on the couch recuperating and Wyatt had to copy her. :)
Ed is home safe and sound after being away for 2 weeks at school for work. I am proud to say he passed with 99%!! Good job babe!!
Ssshhh don't tell anyone BUT
.
.
.
.
Today is Ed's birthday. He thinks birthdays and holidays aren't big things. I think differently. I think they are to celebrate life and love.
He will be at a defensive driving class all day. Sounds like fun, right? :)
Ed, I am wishing you a Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic one.
So, take a moment and say Happy Birthday to Ed. Pleeeeaaasssseeee
2 comments:
Really, OLD?? That's normal bedtime around here, and it's the only reasonable one when you get up at 5am.
Course, I'm old too!
Happy Bday Ed!
About the time change, it sucks and it is for the birds. I highly agree w/ you. Lets get rid of it, it is annoying and hard on the internal clocks of human beings. MIss O is having a hard time adjusting and of course, so am I. lol!
Post a Comment