November 12, 2010

The bulbs

We have this BIG area next to the walkway to the front door of the house. I have designated it as my tulip bed. So I ordered plenty of bulbs to plant there. Here is the planting in progress. Wyatt even helped.







I have to give credit to Ed. He did all of the hard-work. He also planted to the majority of the bulbs and then covered them. What a good guy. I can't wait for them to start coming up. I am sure I will be taking lots of pictures to share in the spring.

2 comments:

supermom said...

I can't wait to see what the spring brings for your bulbs, I bet it will be so pretty. Wyatt, he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You should plant some daffodils too. They multiple every year and it's amazing how quickly they fill in a space.