September 10, 2009

Pictures and more pictures and a little truth be told

Here are some random pictures that are recent. Hope you enjoy them!









Life has been a hectic here. Still trying to manage some free time to scrapbook when Cordelia is at school, but that just isn't happening. Hopefully I figure it out.

Wyatt's 4 month check up went great. He was 16 lbs and 8 oz. Huge in other words. 90th percentile in everything. I have had to buy 6-9 month clothes for him! I am guessing he won't last long in this size either. He is rolling over frontwards and backwards. His top teeth are working there way in and making him a bit cranky. He is a non-stop talker.

Cordelia, my Cordelia. She is loving school, everything thing to do with school. She is a great helper. She loves to play with her brother.

Eddie is excited about going out and taking pictures of the Aspen's this fall. I am hoping to tag along on at least one excursion which might not happen since Cordelia is in school now.

Here is a slide show of some more pictures


I hate to disappoint you all. The photos of Wyatt from previous post is not photoshopped at all. The hair is real and so are the earrings. The earrings left no holes. They are hoops with an opening. :) So glad you played along with us!!! :)

Hugs to all!

3 comments:

supermom said...

such a beautiful baby boy! oh my, he is growing and changing so fast. isn't it just amazing.

i never even noticed the earrings. lol. i am not an "attention to detail" person. ha, too funny!

C, i am so glad she likes school. that is wonderful. it is good for them. hard to let them go, but fun to see them grow and change.

we need to chat. i have been so busy, that I haven't been able to chat with you. we will have to try to do that this week! :O)

Jingle said...

These are great! And I am kind of relieved to hear that Wyatt's ears don't have holes in them! LOL! VERY cute photos, though!!!

Solitare said...

I always love the pics you post! Thanks for sharing, although it always reminds me that you are too far away for a quick visit :(