May 25, 2009

It's all about us

I am slowly trying to figure this having 2 kids deal. It's really hard.
Crying baby = Daughter mimicking everything I do. It can get on my nerves way to easily. Trying to work on that. Sometimes she is really trying to help, other times she really isn't. It's her being a stinker. I hope in time we will figure it out. I am sure we will. Otherwise, Wyatt is a very good sleeper. I am counting my blessings on this.

Cordelia's last day of Preschool was last Thursday. What a sad day it was. She loved all the teachers there and the kids. She was excited to wear her PJ's for pajama day. She is definitely ready for kindergarten.

We met up with her best friend from school (Maggie) and her family to go to the circus Saturday night. Fun Fun I tell ya. We didn't bring cameras because it was rainy when we left. So sad. But it will be good memories in our heads. They had lions, tigers and bears OH MY! lol Elephants too!

Here are some pictures I took quickly today. I was noticing that we really don't have any close ups on him.



I so think he is posing for the ladies here. My little flirt!

Oh so handsome! I am so freaking out though. His beautiful hair is falling out!
Hopefully he won't be bald for long.



Yesterday we ventured to Aspen and went to see Maroon Bells. This is God Country. Really beautiful. Stunningly BEAUTIFUL. Sit back and enjoy the pictures Eddie took. We plan on going back for sure when the aspens are turning during fall.

So this was Wyatt's 2nd hike and once again he slept through it. I sure could tell he has put some weight on since our last hike. Yikes. I sure could feel it.

It rained and it poured and then it got cold. But we braved it out and headed out.






As you can see I will be buying Cordelia some new shoes. Anyone have some good suggestions on hiking shoes? I want to see if I can find her some of those sandals that also sneakers in one.



3 comments:

supermom said...

great pics, wow! beautiful scenery. and wyatt is just a cutie. changing and getting so big!

Shamrockgirl said...

He sure is looking good! Dont worry though, all of G's hair fell out and it came back soon enough. now he has more than i know what to do with... hence the perma-buzz cut.

Keen makes good hiking sandals and they have Kid sizes. you should be able to find them at Dicks or sportsmens wherehouse. if not, we got them at REI, but you would have to travel to get to an REI.

susie said...

Actually you could probably find a pair at walmart. The ones I got for the kids before that she had were from there. (remember Shamrock girl likes to shop!)

also, as soon at wyatt weighs more than the camera, you trade with your husband. That's what they are for!

As for the hair falling out, now he looks like Ed!

Tell Ed the pictures are great!