April 16, 2009

40 weeks and Orchard pictures

So yesterday was my due date. It has come and gone. No baby. I guess he didn't want to share his birthday with Tax Day. I can't really blame the little fella.

I decided to take a picture of myself to mark the day. When I picked up Cordelia from preschool we stopped and took pictures of some orchards. She got really excited about seeing chickens.















Well, off to get ready for yet another Midwife appointment. Hopefully she has some good news.

Happy Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

Solitare said...

Hope everything goes good at your appointment. Are those peach orchards? Yummm!!! James wants to get chickens...not sure that is going to happen, but it is funny to think about.

Rachel said...

You know Solitare I am not sure BUT I do think so. There are lot of orchards with the same type of flowers. The magenta/dark pink ones are just not as prominent right now. Hopefully I will be able to get them.

Chickens, I could so see James chasing them around. Thanks for the chuckle.

supermom said...

gorgeous scenery. oh, you poor thing. hopefully, he will be ready soon. how bout the name thing. have you decided yet????? any ideas at least.

Trish said...

beautiful pics! I stopped by to see how everything was going-I remember being so miserable at this stage-I think Nate was a couple weeks late and I was as big as a house (really) you look beautiful though-
hang in there and take care!
Trish

PattiM said...

Beautiful pictures!! Still waiting for you to have the baby.... Hope soon....Have a good appointment

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered