October 20, 2008

World premier of Baby #2!!!!!

Not totally happy with this picture. But it was the best from the bunch. Yes, I have a belly. Have had one for awhile now. I am not one of "those" gals that can hide a pregnancy until they are 7 months along. I am happy to say that I still can wear my jeans but can't zip those suckers up. I have to use a hair tie to button them. Ahhh.... the ever fun of the ever growing belly. :)


And here is the Baby!! That is what we have been calling it.Looks like a peanut.
Miss C asked me to take pictures. Gotta love them!
Stinkin cute, isn't she???? I think so. :)

I am trying to get into the rhythm of things again. Hopefully I will have something crafty to share soon. It has just been way to long.

Have a Happy Monday all!!!



XOXOXOXOXOX

9 comments:

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

I'm so happy for you Rachel. Thanks for sharing the baby pictures with us. Your DD is adorable, and so is the mommy-to-be! hugs

Shamrockgirl said...

awww, you look great! And "Miss C" is wearing that necklace we made - she's so cute! as you know - i could never hide my belly either! HAHA :)

supermom said...

you look fantabulous! love the little peanut. so cute! oh look at C, she is so precious! :O)

GLOANN said...

Hi Rachel, you're looking good. And little Miss C gets cuter in every picture. Love that beautiful hair. Glad all is going well with the baby. So good to hear from you. Congrats on your anniversary with Ed.

I was on a trip through Colorado several years ago when the aspens were at their peak. I had never imagined how beautiful they were. Want to see them again some day.

Solitare said...

I love the pictures, you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Tell Cordelia and Ed "Hi" from us.

Anne Marie said...

You are looking so good! Love those first heart beat sounds. I still tear up when I'm in the doctor's office and I hear that telltale sound in the examinging room next door. What a miracle!

Trish said...

awwww!! you look so cute:) and thanks for sharing the ultrasound pics! It's nice to hear from you!! and thanks for the comment, my son didn't seem to enthused about the girl drawing, but I like it:) my blog template is another free one from simply fabulous blogger templates (she has so many to choose from!)Ok, I am going to go bed and read now-take care!!!!

Trish said...

thank you so much!! I'm not sure what i am doing to the eyes to make them good, but I am going to try to keep doing it!! I am going to do another one here in a minute :) It seems when i find something new I get obsessed with it for awhile! hope you have a good day

Planet said...

Hi Rachel!!

I am so excited for you!! and your little girl with her 'baby' how adorable! You are beutiful girl and glowing!! I like your blog!

and Happy anniversary, DH and I have been together for 20 years, married for 16!

TTYL HUGS to ya!! janet