July 1, 2008

What a beatiful wedding

What a beautiful wedding James & Solitare had. It was PERFECTION!!

I would post photos but it seems that PSE is not working for me and I can't reload it do to the disc being in storage. :(

Was over at A Beautiful Mess and she keeps talking about her friend Jeremy Larson's music. I checked it out and now I can't get enough. Here, go check it out yourself - MySpace.com - Jeremy Larson. Nice and mellow.

Still no luck on finding a place in Grand Junction. 99% of the places won't except cats/animals. The prices for rentals are out of this world. We are still looking and please, please keep your fingers crossed for us to find one soon!!


Off to blog browse!

TTYL,

Rachel

1 comment:

supermom said...

oh man, i was thinking about you the other day and if you found a place yet or not. ok, you got to do the "SECRET" thing. Think positive thoughts about finding a place, put it out in the universe that you are going to find a place that will allow pets and the universe will make it happen. i know, you think i am crazy, but i think it should work. it's all about positive energy! :O)

glad the wedding went well. hope to see you around more. how did the scrappy goodness go? later girl!