July 7, 2008

Top Secret!!!

Or at least it was last month at this time. Clyde (FIL) and I put a scrapbook together for James and Solitare. I don't have pictures of the paper pages I made but here are the digi pages.







5 comments:

supermom said...

this looks great. i think you did a wonderful job.

Solitaire is such a cool name! very unique and very pretty!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Those pages are terrific! Very well done!

Tomie said...

great job!

I nominated you for an award visit my blog for deets!

Stephanie said...

having trouble leaving a comment. Hi great gal! Which MB are you hanging out at now, I miss your wit! I have to wait until my IT (DYS) comes home from camp to link and copy that! Love the LO's, great job with the digi, keep at it! I'm crossing my fingers for you to find a place in GJ soon!

Lissete said...

Love them! I am just getting into this digi scrapping gig. Right now I'm just trying to figure out PS plus stocking up on all the lovely freebies!