Cordelia finally let me cut bangs. Last spring, I was just having to hard of a time getting her to stay still when I tried cutting them. So we just let them grow out. Then yesterday after a bath and shower she said she wanted bangs. I whipped out the scissor ever so quickly so I could cut them before she could change her mind. She looks just so cute!!!
It has been awhile since I posted something handmade by me. I have found that these criss cross cards are so easy to whip up. So I made a batch. Should keep me caught up for birthdays until this fall. I left them unembellished, so I can personalize them for each person.
This so adorable, fluffy, BIG kitty is (and don't laugh to hard) Macho Man. He is gonna be turning 10 this June/July. And he still runs around like a kitty on crack. Meows at the walls. Howls for me when I leave. Has to sleep with me. What a big baby....But we love him.
6 comments:
Aww, the bangs are so adorable on her! Love, love, love the cards, but they're not as lovable as that Macho Man! I could eat him up!
Your DD looks adorable with bangs! Your cards are super cute!
oh, C, is cute as a "bug's ear" as my mom would say. i want to hurt our hair lady. everytime i tell her to clean up miss o's bangs, she talks me out of it, saying that they are too far back. makes me crazy, she won't wear a barrett to pin back the longer ones, so she looks like a ragamuffin. makes me nuts. C's bangs, look fabulous!
the kitty is oh so cute and fluffy!
Love thos e envelopes!!! Can you tell me how to make them????
Yours are very nice!
love the bangs...she does look cute. That kitty is just precious.
I love those cards, and how funny is macho macho man?!
Post a Comment