February 18, 2008

I have been crowned

"Pure sweetness here!" at



I love this message board. It's feels so, comfortable. The gals there are fantastic.


Thank you Stacey!! I am so honored!! Photobucket

I want everyone that comes to my blog to at least go visit and take a look at her store and the message board. Stacey is one that is bringing back what a lot of stores are missing. LOVE. She cares and will take care of you. She ROCKS!!!! She is gonna be adding a whole bunch of new stuff to her store. SO go place an order!

You can also go check out her blog Stacey @ All Moments Remembered




Stacey, I only wish you the best. You are going to go so far with your dreams.

Toodles,
Rachel

xoxoxxoxo

6 comments:

Linda said...

aww girl, that was so sweet of you. Stacey is a great gal.

Elizabeth said...

This is why you are pure sweetness!!! :)

lyndon said...

Love the new nickname!

Samantha said...

How sweet!! I think your new title is completely appropriate :) I'm still scratching my head at "Missy Smooth Legs," but hey, I'll go with it!!

supermom said...

it is perfect. your title fits you perfectly! :O)

Christina Carnoy said...

I adore All Moments Remembered!!!